Sunday, September 14, 2008

Let the Music Begin....



The boys decided to follow in their dad's footsteps (and many other proud family members - on both sides of the family) and join the band.
Jacob's first day he made the comment that he thought his saxophone was "broken" - my first impulse was to reply, "I think you may be right", but instead I assured him he just needed more practice! He can now play "Mary Had a Little Lamb" with only a few off notes!

David is enjoying the trumpet.
Mom and Dad are sure they need earplugs or in the very least a BIGGER house with a little less tile and concrete! For those hunters in the family - make a recording in our house during practice time and you are sure to call in all sorts of game :-)

2 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

I can't wait to hear their musical numbers in church someday....That is if Kory and I can convince you to move to San Diego!

Your favorite sister said...

Oh lucky you! Harmony was so excited the other day because 4th graders get to start playing recorders. Ben and I were like yippiee! :) I hope you can sense the sarcasm!