Sunday, October 5, 2008

Two of my closest friends here in Guam and I were able to go and visit Bali for a little over a week. It was a trip never to be forgotten. The sites, sounds, smells, and people we came in contact with were amazing! We saw and experienced so much in a relatively short period of time. We went white water rafting, attended a cooking school, shopped, visited a monkey forest, visited several beautiful temples, mountain biked down a mountain winding through little villages, went to spas, attended traditional dances, rode an elephant, and bartered our way through the beautiful little country.

I was even able to go on three boat dives off the coast of a little island near Bali mainland.

All the while, our husbands back home took great care of our children. (Though I am sure my David helped take care of Jeff and Jacob as well :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What a fantastic opportunity! I'm so glad you got a chance to get away with some friends.